This Frenchie's on FI-YAAAAAH. Mum died when she saw this color. She made a high pitched squeal and was like "I NEEEED THIIIS" in a deep man's voice which made me perk my ears up and look around like "who dat?" Oh, just silly old mum.
- Sized for French bulldogs and pugs and other small to mid- sized dogs
- Made of Polartec 200 Series, a mid-weight, water-resistant, non-pilling material that provides an all purpose insulating layer of comfort and warmth
- Plenty of stretch for easy ON/OFF
- Harness loop hole, for indoor or outdoor use
- Neck can be turned down into a turtleneck, or worn slouchy
- 100% handcrafted and made-in-America, using recycled fabric
- Please refer to the "sizing chart" page to see a diagram to ensure the best size for your dog
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. No fabric softener please
GIRTH- THE DISTANCE AROUND THE DOG'S BODY, RIGHT BEHIND THE FRONT LEGS
LENGTH- THE DISTANCE FROM THE SHOULDERS TO THE BASE OF THE TAIL/NUB
Girth 16.5"...extra small (I will ask you what length you'd like)
Girth 25"-27"... large
Lengths for SMALL :
Lengths for MEDIUM:
17"-18" (extra long)
Lengths for LARGE:
17"-18" (extra long)
**Please choose "Male" or "Female", as the undercarriage of the "Male" has been cut back slightly to reduce the risk of peeing on the sweater.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
First of all, thank you, Sophie for reaching out to me and assuring my granddog, Riley aka Rileykins got a sweater that fit her perfectly! Mom was ecstatic! I'm happy and I recommend anyone with a fur baby invest in these cute, warm and comfy sweaters! Maria
This was my second purchase for a coat for my Frenchton (new color), as the first one is so great! Fits my hard to fit, barrel chested/tiny bottom dog; looks great; and appears to be comfortable on her. She normally hates wearing any type of clothing. My dog goes to daycare several times per week, and plays HARD. These coats are easy to clean, and best of all - have not ripped at all! I was going through a coat almost every month before I found Wag The Nub. Very highly recommended!